Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is it safe?


Well today Jordan and I ventured out of the house for the first time since coming home from the hospital. He did a lot better than I did. I called my sister on the way to Manhattan to destress since I couldn't see Jordan to be sure he was fine while I was driving. We decided I needed to invest in one of those mirrors that allows me to see him while driving. We did go to his one week appointment with Dr. Hinken. Jordan weighs 6 lbs and 12 ozs and is still 21.5 inches long. His weight is at the 15th percentile while is height is at the 87th percentile. He was healthy and doing well. Jordan and I then ventured to Target to get a few things including a car mirror. Then we journeyed to St. Isidore's to drop some things off and we were there for at least an hour visiting with people. Then Sandy came over and I went to lunch with Sandy and Emily. It was great to see people during the day to visit with. Jordan slept through all of this except the Dr.'s visit. He has had a great day though. He is continuing to be as cute as can be and his facial expressions are always fun to see!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

He is so cute. He looks so peaceful in this picture, I just love it.

Victoria said...

We've been thinking of you all! Love your blog; enjoyed the news and all the precious pics. Hope to see you sometime soon. So is it official "Granny Pam"..?

Sandy said...

so did you get a mirror then??? you should have told me...i want to see it!